To celebrate KitKat’s 2nd birthday on the 22nd of June, we’re hosting our first giveaway! *throws confetti*
Yep, you could claim £75 worth of goodies, including a Me & My Big Ideas Peony Happy Planner.
Just look at all these yummy goodies!
So what’s included?
- Me & My BIG Ideas™ Peony Happy Planner
- 2x ALDI mini notebooks
- Pilot Coleto 4-way multipen in lavender
- 4x Coleto refills in various colours
- 6x Sakura Pigma Micron drawing pens (size 005 in various colours)
- Leuchtturm1917 adhesive pen loop
- Mixed bag of pocket and journalling cards
- Mixed pack of envelope seal stickers
- 3x wood veneer page markers from The Planner Society’s March kit
- 1x roll of Masté washi tape
- 2x handmade (by yours truly) pocket folders
- Total value: around £75
You read that right, by the way: I’ve included two pocket folders made especially just for you! One is the full width of the planner, and the other is half width so you can stick your receipts and sticky notes in there.
Aren’t they pretty? They have butterflies on them and I used silver-foiled washi tape to stick up the sides. (So shiny!)
How does it work?
This giveaway ends at 11am (BST) on the 17th of June.
From now until then, I’ll be collecting entries. The winner will be chosen using random.org on the 22nd of June.
I did think about writing all the entries on bits of paper and letting KitKat pick her favourite, but you can’t be sure I haven’t smeared bacon all over them and I can’t trust her not to eat the winning ticket regardless.
How to enter
To enter, all you have to do is comment on this post.
And for an extra chance to win, you can tweet the message below:
- This giveaway is open to UK entrants only. I’m sorry to say I just can’t afford to ship internationally.
- No entrants under 18, please. If you’d like a chance at winning this gorgeous planner, please get a parent to enter for you instead. (I’m not sure of the laws here, but I sure as heck wouldn’t want my kid giving their address to complete strangers on the internet!)
- No SPAM! I realise I’m kind of asking for it by telling you to comment to win, but please try to keep it reasonable. (Pictures of your cats are most welcome, by the way.)
If the winner has not contacted me by 11AM (BST) on the 25th of June, I’ll pick another using the same random generator (to be announced on the 25th), and they will have until the 28th of June to send me their address.
I will endeavour to have your goodies shipped by the 25th of June (assuming the first winner sends me their address), but I rely on carers for these things and I can’t always guarantee a trip to the Post Office® to meet my deadline. Please forgive any delays should they occur.
FULL DISCLOSURE: You might recognise the Peony Happy Planner from a previous post. I bought it with the intention of using it as my blog planner, but it just wasn’t working for me.
As the Happy Planners don’t actually start until July, I’ve only used bits of an extension pack so the Peony itself is untouched — all but the front page where I wrote my name under “This Happy Planner belongs to…”
If you’d like me to cover it up for you with decorative stickers, please let me know when you send me your address. Otherwise, I’ll let you decorate it for yourself.
Are you excited? I’m excited! I can’t wait to see who wins. 😀
And the winner is…
Thank you to everyone who participated and for making this giveaway fun. I’m sorry if you didn’t win. Hopefully there’ll be another giveaway soon. ;D